Saturday, February 4, 2012

Purchase My Parchment Designs

I DID IT!!     I DID IT!!     I DID IT!! :)

After TWO full days of dealing with writing code for the new blog page, I finally have solved all the issues that were getting in the way of publishing a properly working addition to the blog!!  YIPPEE.....now we can move forward.....I'm very happy....very tired but very happy too!!  


"My Patterns To Purchase"   is now open for business!!!!!
Simply click on the tab at the top of this page.

I will be adding new patterns from time to time so please check back often.  Thanks very much to my readers who have asked me to do this....for quite a long time, I might add....and a special thanks to all who make a purchase.  It'll help with the cost of replenishing the parchment paper supply!!  :)


Happy Parching,




4 comments:

  1. WOOT WOOT hun, Soo glad to hear, it finally worked for you. CONGRATULATIONS hun, I hope, you´ll have lots of luck with this venture too.
    Have a wonderful week-end sweets and lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much, Maryann!! I can't parch very much any more and I have a lot of things I've made over the years that other folks might like enough to buy, so I'll be writing instructions for all those things for awhile to come.....and that should keep me out of trouble for awhile!! :)

      Delete
  2. Vickie, Congratulations on getting this done!!As far as you staying out of trouble...ha,ha,ha.....Lookng forward to seeing your stuff so excuse me while i go and browse.... Hugs Martha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks bunches, Martha!! Hope you enjoyed your visit to the pattern department :)) I'll be adding more as I get instructions written for projects I've put away in my stash so check this page regularly for new things!!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by!! I hope you found something of interest and would like to leave a comment? I always love reading (and listening) to what my readers have to say!!