Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Holidays Are Just Around The Corner!!!

IF YOU ARE VIEWING THIS PAGE FROM:  http://buy-parchment-craft.com  PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT IT WAS STOLEN FROM MY SITE ..... ALL THINGS PARCHMENT CRAFT (http://allthingsparchmentcraft.blogspot.com).  (I'm providing the url in this post because I want my readers to go to that site and recognize it.  Then you will  know what it's up to if you come across it again!) buy-parchment-craft is a scraper site, the owner’s identity is hidden through subterfuge. BY STEALING THIS PAGE FROM MY SITE THEY ARE VIOLATING U.S. COPYRIGHT LAWS. THEY HAVE STOLEN MY PICTURES, TEXT, CONTENT, DESIGNS, ETC. TO GENERATE INCOME TO THEM THROUGH ADVERTISING SALES. THEY ARE STEALING MY BANDWIDTH, AND DIRECTING TRAFFIC AWAY FROM MY SITE THROUGH SEARCH ENGINES.   

 

Hi everyone,

It's been a crazy past few weeks around here so thought I'd better slow down long enough to send out a gentle reminder!!  Everything over at Papercrazys Place is marked down to unbelievable prices especially for the holiday season.  Come on by and take advantage of all the wonderful bargains.

Happy Holidays,
Vickie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! I hope you found something of interest and would like to leave a comment? I always love reading (and listening) to what my readers have to say!!